[Load] Possible new business opportunity

zhangxiaoping chzfrdnqciac at eqbeou.edu
Ven 1 Mai 07:17:12 CEST 2015

Hello,

CLEAR-VICTORY Technology Co., Ltd is a professional engaged in liquid crystal display (LCD) and liquid crystal display module (LCM) design more than 20 years.

We mainly produces TN, HTN, STN, FSTN and liquid crystal display module.

Our main customers are: South Korea star, LG; surface electroplating factory in Kazakhstan; the Swiss company SAURER; ZTE; and domestic and foreign big, in, small enterprises more than 180 (fixed place an order)

We can offer you competitive price products from Factory straightly.

More detail, please visit http://cvelcd88.1688.com/?spm=0.0.0.0.G8zDIb

If you have such demands, please kindly contact us by replying the email right way.

Thanks & Best regards.

zhangxiaoping

Tel:0755-29880101
Fax:0755-29880392